Trade Shipping Information
Placing an order
- We are happy to accept orders through our website, by email or over the telephone. Tel: +44 (0)114 2494940 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If possible, please provide your account code (eg LGEM001) and a PO/ or reference number.
- If you require goods to be booked in for delivery, please provide the relevant contact details and any other special instructions in the space provided.
- Once we receive your order, we will send though an order acknowledgement.
New customers and customers with Pro-Forma payment terms, will receive a pro-forma invoice, including any applicable carriage charges, bank/ payment details & estimated dispatch date (subject to stock availability and receipt of payment).
Credit account customers will receive an order confirmation, including any applicable carriage charges and estimated dispatch date (subject to stock availability).
- UK Orders below £50 goods, will be subject to a carriage fee (min) of £7.00 plus VAT. Orders with a value of £100 goods, will be sent carriage paid. (NB. For Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Highs & Isles, Channel Islands, a surcharge fee is applicable and will be quoted on the order acknowledgement).
- Export orders are subject to a carriage fee and will be quoted per order - (dependent on shipment dimensions & weight).
- For Ex-Works, we are more than happy to liaise with your own carriers, to arrange collection of the goods.
Despatch/Delivery of Orders
- All orders received are usually despatched on the same or next working day, (Mon-Fri).
- UK Orders are sent by ‘Next Working Day’ courier service. A signature is required upon delivery.
- Export smaller orders are sent by an express courier service to the EU (1-2 days delivery) and rest of the world (3-4 days delivery), with larger palletized shipments sent by road/sea freight (estimated delivery date will be provided). All subject to Incoterms 2020: DAP. A signature is required upon delivery.
All orders are sent with the relevant customs documentation, including product description, tariff codes, weights, country of origin, goods value, (EORI number where applicable) and signed declaration.
The majority of products are manufactured in the UK, though some of our products may be subject to Customs Import Duties. (A full list of product tariff codes/estimated duty, can be provided upon request).
A nominal Customs administration fee may be charged by the courier.
For goods being imported in to the EU, we will require a valid EORI number.
Customs Import VAT is usually charged, on or before delivery. Those who are VAT registered can claim the amount back, when submitting a VAT tax return.
On occasion, there are delays with transport or stock fulfilment. Where we regret this may happen, we understand that communication is vital when problems occur. We will contact you at the earliest opportunity and share any information we have. We try to be fully transparent and – like you, wish to be kept up to date, so can plan accordingly.
Please notify us of any damages or shortages within 7 working days of receipt of order. Our aim is to resolve any issue, within a very short period of time.
Further information on our terms & conditions can be found on this website under ‘Terms & Conditions’